The state of Guanajuato invites tourists to eleven grape harvests in vineyards and four oenological events, which will take place in seven municipalities from July 23 to October 2. This total of fifteen events make up the program for the 2022 Grape Harvest Festival.
This year a Grape Harvest program was created that offers grape stomping shows, wine tasting, live music, tours, label tasting, workshops, traditional cuisine, pre-Hispanic ritual, harvest blessing and much more.
Vendimias Program in Guanajuato 2022:
- July 23: Fourth Harvest Festival of the Guanajuato Wine Museum in Dolores Hidalgo CIN.
- July 30 and 31: First Wine Festival in Dolores Hidalgo CIN.
- July 30: First wine tasting at Viñedo el Raco, in San Diego de la Unión.
- August 6: First Harvest Festival “Blue Bird Vineyards”, in San Felipe.
- August 13: Roman Bacchanal Night, Grape Harvest Festival at Viñedo Dos Búhos, in San Miguel de Allende.
- August 20: Second San Bernardino Harvest Festival, in Dolores Hidalgo CIN.
- August 20: Santa Catalina Vineyard harvest, in San Miguel de Allende.
- August 27: XI Harvest Festival Cuna de Tierra, in Dolores Hidalgo
- August 27: Grape Harvest Viñedo San José la Vista, in San Miguel de Allende
Sommelier Rebeca Alba Real Estate Vineyards Specialist +52 (415) 1534192